Sunday, February 27, 2005

Shiatsu Intensive Weekdays Course

5 Shiatsu Intensive Weekdays start next Monday 7 March through Friday 11th, 10 am to 5 pm.

I found with shiatsu I could do something worthwhile with my life. I haven't regretted it for a moment. I've had some brilliant times, met some wonderful people - and sometimes even paid for parts of my holidays by giving shiatsu on the beach.

Now I have my own shiatsu school teaching Shiatsu Intensive Courses: where you can learn Shiatsu, the Art of Gentle Healing, meet new people, make new friends, learn a caring skill, maybe start on the way to a new career like I did, of helping others, giving something back. Making my living doing what I love: what could be better?

No need to book for the course, just turn up at the Zen School of Shiatsu 19/21 Phipp Street (look) London EC2, Monday March 7th morning 9.30 to register for 10am start. Or register in advance with a click here.

Or, if you want to save money, come to our Open Evening the Friday before: 6.30 to 9 pm 4th March. Meet the teachers, get your questions answered, watch the video and get a £20 discount if your register on the Shiatsu Weekday Intensive course this evening.

Book time off work, sign up now! Just do it. See you Friday. or Monday.